How to form a Limited Company?
How to Form A Limited Company
To Incorporate a Public Company in England and Wales or Scotland get registered with Companies House. Companies House is an Executive Agency of the Department of Trade and Industry. In the Republic of Ireland or Companies Registration Office, Ireland or Registrar of Companies.
The designation plc, Plc or PLC (either form is acceptable) was introduced in the UK by the Companies Act 1980, and in the Republic of Ireland by the Companies (Amendment) Act 1983.
Do you want to start a business? Then you should consider the following points
- Select a location
- Decide on a business structure
- Obtain the necessary licenses and permits
- Plan your financial strategy to meet your short-term and long-term goals.
Want to buy an existing Business? then you need to obtain
- Copyright and Trademark of the existing business.
- Study their financial report to find out health of the company
- The existing cash flow
- Creditors and debtors history
- Existing orders
- Liabilities and assets
Make sure you understand
- State Requirements
- Federal Requirements
- Application Process for Export Licenses
- Become A Licensed Marine Merchant
- File A NAFTA Certificate Of Origin
- File A Shippers’ Export Declaration